Monday, February 28, 2011

Its a new week!

Hows everyones Monday going so far?? We are having a good day and got lots of school done already which is great compared to last week!!!
I had a really good weekend. Saturday I helped out with a 'girls' day that was planned in our lil town! It was sooo much fun! For girls aged 8-12 and basically teaching them about self esteem etc... The girls were all awesome and it was such a nice day. My eldest daughter got to participate which was great also!

I am looking in to 'five in a row' curriculum. It looks like something Ellie would really enjoy and I could also use it with my younger ones at the same time, Ive heard lots of good things about it, but a few have also mentioned a similar one that is Canadian called 'come sit with me' so I havent decided 100% yet. Any thoughts you have on this would be great!

I am also looking in to Math U See for next year, this looks really good and Math is the dreaded topic in our house and I think Ellie will get alot out of it!! Again, any views you have let me know!

I am going to a homeschool meeting tonight and a lady is coming out to speak to us about your childs different learning styles, so this seems perfect to me right now and what I need!! I am hoping to get alot out of it.

Anyway looking forward to reading about everyones week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment