Tuesday, February 22, 2011

ooops... sorry!

Ok Ok ... so I totally SUCK big time at this blog thing!! LOL

Well life for us has totally changed but for the better! We decided to homeschool our oldest daughter who is in grade 3... we just wasn't very happy with how she was doing in school and after reading LOTS about homeschool, I got to thinking.... why on earth wouldn't you want to homeschool! It just seems like the perfect option to us. And already it feels like we are growing much closer as a family... and we were pretty tight to begin with! ha ha! Who knows your kid better than the parent... who has taught them everything they know so far... etc...

Anyway I am looking at being in to this for the long haul and hoping to do it with all 3 of my daughters! I have LOTS to learn and we are only just beginning but doing all the learning together as a family with my fave little people is deffinately an amazing opportunity!!

I feel so blessed that I am able to do this and I intend to enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to homeschooling! Thanks for the comment on my blog. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

    ReplyDelete